6 Nov 2009

thanx sayang. ily ! :)



This photo was edited by Farid just now. Now its already 1:40am but he still doing his job for helping me in my final project. How sweet he is. :) huhu. Pity him coz till now not sleep yet coz of me. OMG ! terharu sangat.. My works tak macam die pun. I think die banyak sangat helping me in my final project. I'll appreciate u sayang. Tanks coz helping me. Lagi2 dalam masa b tengah down nan video skg ni :) ily always sayang ! <33




0 gula-gula diterima :):

Post a Comment

Sebijik komen dari anda memberikan satu kepuasan impak maksima yang sangat superb. Terima kasih :)



We're specialized in Potrait & Wedding Photography!
If you're searching for a reasonable price and good quality of photographer,
you are right by choosing us! Quality is our priority :)
Click at the image below for direct to Faridisim Photography Facebook