23 Dec 2009

At last ! :D



Yea ! At last, all my stressed out. :D I'm just finished my last final exam paper today. Bout d paper ? A bit sucks ! Cause half of d quest is from unknown source. Main ikot sedap die je letak soalan yang tak ada dalam note ! ciss ! haha. I'll sue him if i'm not getting A for my intro to comp paper :p Btw, i'm happy a day long because today was d last day i'll been in d college. Then, i'll holiday about 1month ! N my mission now is working working n working to get a money ! :D

*bubbye sem1 n heylo sem2 ! :D

0 gula-gula diterima :):

Post a Comment

Sebijik komen dari anda memberikan satu kepuasan impak maksima yang sangat superb. Terima kasih :)



We're specialized in Potrait & Wedding Photography!
If you're searching for a reasonable price and good quality of photographer,
you are right by choosing us! Quality is our priority :)
Click at the image below for direct to Faridisim Photography Facebook